Our Honest Review of Lehner's Pumpkin Patch
I would give this fall attraction a 5 star review. Here is why we had an amazing experience!
- The food was amazing! They offered an assortment of options for us to pick from, and each one we selected was amazing! The food was cooked fresh and had a great flavor. They offered a variety of desserts and drinks to keep your little one happy and full the entire time.
- The diverse selection of kid activities allowed us to entertain our 1 year old, while our friends 3 year old was also still active & having fun. This fall attraction allows families with wide age gaps still have fun, and explore! They have too many attractions to list, but here is a link to their site with all the attractions your kiddos can explore.
- They offer picnic tables, and fire pits to keep warm on the cooler days, and a place for you and your littles to enjoy a snack between play time.
- Their admission is incredibly reasonable! $12 for Friday-Sunday and kids under 2 are free! They also offer discount evenings Tuesday-Thursday and Bonus Days
- Lastly, they offer a trick or treat event for kids to participate in trick or treat safely and while still having fun and burning off their energy from the candy, which is a win for all parents!
Come Explore Lehner's Pumpkin farm with us! We had a blast and we know you will too! The also have a nice space for birthday parties and weddings, which we know if also a nice find to keep handy!