Crumble Cookie Snickerdoodle Dupe
Ingredients for Cookie
- 1 1/2 Cups of Salted Butter Softened
- 1 1/2 Cups of Granulated Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 4 1/2 Cups of Unbleached All Purpose Flour
- 1box of Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1tsp heaping of Cinnamon
Cookie Coating before bake
- 1/2 cup of granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp heaping of Cinnamon
Frosting for Top
- 8oz of Cream Cheese at room temp (really important)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- Pinch of salt
- 4 cups of powdered sugar
- Milk to thin, if needed. I used roughly a 1/4 of a cup
Instructions for Cookie
- Preheat Oven to 350'
- While the oven heats up, take your softened butter add it to the bowl with sugar and mix it until it's light and fluffy.
- Next scrape all of the side splatter, then mix in the eggs, and vanilla extract
- Then scrape the side splatter and add in your flour, baking powder, pudding mix and cinnamon and beat until its well mixed.
- Finally I like to use a baking mat, but if you don't have one, then I recommend spraying your pan before you start.
- You will then scoop out roughly 1/3 of a cup of dough, roll it into a ball
- Then you will take each ball roll it in the coating mix, flatten like a hockey puck, toss in mix again, put on baking sheet, sprinkle top lightly with said mix or additional cinnamon
- Repeat Step 7 until all of your cookies are prepped, bake on 350 degrees for 13-16mins
Instructions for the Frosting & Serving
- Add your butter, cream cheese, pinch of salt and vanilla extract to a bowl and mix until it is smooth
- Next add in the powdered sugar one cup at a time
- Lastly, add in milk (recommend adding it in, one tsp at a time)
- Then add your frosting to your frosting bag. I like using a tall cup to help me hold up the bag.
- Once the frosting is in the bag, frost the cookies, top with cinnamon and sugar, and pop in the fridge for a refreshing twist or serve warm.