The Best Egg Pan
The Best Egg Pan is always a Cast Iron, not only does the cast iron cook your egg evenly, you don't have to worry about the toxins in your skillet and its easy to clean.
Here are my 5 tips for cooking eggs in a cast iron pan
- Heat your cast iron up on medium heat before adding your egg
- Add butter to your cast iron and let it melt before you add your egg
- Put a silicon cover over your skillet to heat evenly
- Wait until egg is cooked on top before you flip
- Once the Top of the egg is cooked, turn off the heat, flip and cover
Now you have an egg on a non-stick pan, an easy clean up to breakfast and a non-toxic cookware meant to last a lifetime.